Position Swap HEME ONC FELLOW NYC 2017 July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

matchmle

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would like to ask if anybody here is interested in moving to Newyork city for a heme onc position as first or second year. I matched in NYC , but would like to stay in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus (ohio) , WVU or Detroit.
 
I would like to ask if anybody here is interested in moving to Newyork city for a heme onc position as first or second year. I matched in NYC , but would like to stay in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus (ohio) , WVU or Detroit.
Hello, I am in an Oncology fellowship program (1st year) and would be interested to know if you are interested in leaving the New York training program.