hey cox

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

incompetentIMG

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
dont wory about my name. if it wasnt a suitable name, then why did it go thru the registration process without any problem? stop trying to restrict my freedom of speech.

Members don't see this ad.

Because the registration process doesn't filter out for User Names. If someone registers with an offensive name, the Administrators have to see it, decide on appropriate action and block the user if need be.

I merely wanted to discuss with you the *potential* for insulting some SDN users with your User Name. I am not trying to restrict your "freedom of speech" which BTW, does not necessarily include speech which may be considered slanderous or offensive to some.

I want to keep SDN a comfortable place for all, and if that means censoring Users who choose names or post threads which are offensive to others, that is within our rights.

Please review the SDN User policy you agreed to when you registered. If there are complaints about your User Name, then you may be asked to change it.

I asked you to contact me in private so that I would not have to post this thread publically, to prevent you from being potentially embarassed. Since you refused to do so, I am forced to respond herewith.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns about this post or about SDN Admninistrative policies.

Best wishes...

Give em heck Kim!

:D