Hey Lilmk!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we have a derm course? Riskhk is making me all jealous n ****.

Members don't see this ad.

ummm...as far as i know, no. we have derm lecture(s). but everything is going to be so different for you guys. even if you don't have a derm course, i'm sure you'll still learn more than we did. they are revamping everything for you. you're so lucky. you might wanna double check w/faculty and ask them to let you in on the changes that are coming your way. it's going to be really different now from what i hear. but it's going to be better.

here's what we've had in the past in terms of science and therapeutics, in case you're interested (remember it's all gonna be different for you--and even if some of the classes remain the same, the profs are changing and that's key):

biosystems (1-2), biochem, genetics, pharmaceutics (1-4),OTC,pathology, micro, immunology, nutrition, therapeutics (1-8)

ther1-herbal products
ther2-Infectious diseases
ther3-autonomic nervous system
ther4-central nervous system
ther5-asthma, arthritis, and some other stuff ( i was told by prof that all the stuff that didn't fit in anywhere else was thrown into this module)
ther6-endocrine (i think)
ther7-Cardiovascular and circulatory stuff (i think)
ther8-Cancer/AIDS

i can't quite remember where the derm lectures were in all this...maybe biosystems and/or otc. maybe one in ther2 or possibly pathology.

Originally posted by Triangulation
Riskhk is making me all jealous n ****.

yeah, i'm jealous too. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
A friend is a dermatologist, and I asked if he'd give an counseling/otc lecture at our school and he was into it. If i can get time i wanna arrange it.

that sounds cool. good luck w/that.