High reach vs out of reach schools for 3.7cGPA, 3.4sGPA and 28O mcat??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iTobiasFunke

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out which schools to include in my high reach schools, but I'm afraid they might be out of reach. Here's my list so far...but I fear everything is out of reach with my low MCAT.

Please add schools to list if you have any suggestions, especially if they are good for research:

Albert Einstein
Boston University
NYU
Ohio State University

Members don't see this ad.

I'd add all of your state schools (if any), plus Rosy Franklin, Creighton, Georgetown, New York Medical College, perhaps Wayne State.

Call up a few Admissions deans and ask if your competetive. Doing some research is important here. Anyone who's nasty to you should automatically go on the "no" list (don't laugh; it happens!).

You're a lock for any DO school, BTW.

I am trying to figure out which schools to include in my high reach schools, but I'm afraid they might be out of reach. Here's my list so far...but I fear everything is out of reach with my low MCAT.

Please add schools to list if you have any suggestions, especially if they are good for research:

Albert Einstein
Boston University
NYU
Ohio State University