Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First time posting here ever so I apologize if it's been asked before.
I'm a sophomore in college and right now my GPA is a 3.48. My pre-vet advisor says I have a good chance at getting into Auburn because my state buys seats at their school and my GPA isn't terrible.
HOWEVER, I have come to the sudden realization that I took two dual credit courses in my second year of high school and got a C in both. It was AP American History and I despise history. While I graduated high school with a 4.02 (took a lot of college courses senior year and high school weighted them different), I fear for the GPA that the vet schools will see.
Are these two C's going to ruin me considering I don't have a particularly competitive GPA right now?
I'm a sophomore in college and right now my GPA is a 3.48. My pre-vet advisor says I have a good chance at getting into Auburn because my state buys seats at their school and my GPA isn't terrible.
HOWEVER, I have come to the sudden realization that I took two dual credit courses in my second year of high school and got a C in both. It was AP American History and I despise history. While I graduated high school with a 4.02 (took a lot of college courses senior year and high school weighted them different), I fear for the GPA that the vet schools will see.
Are these two C's going to ruin me considering I don't have a particularly competitive GPA right now?