High School Teacher Wanting to go to Med School

Started by Lakevu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lakevu

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone! I have a bachelor degree in Education w/ a minor in Math and want to become a GP. My main question is what Pre-req classes are needed to apply to schools? Is there a basic list to go by or is every school different? I'm not really sure what the most effective way to attack this situation is. Any help that you could offer would be extremely appreciated!!
 
Hi Everyone! I have a bachelor degree in Education w/ a minor in Math and want to become a GP. My main question is what Pre-req classes are needed to apply to schools? Is there a basic list to go by or is every school different? I'm not really sure what the most effective way to attack this situation is. Any help that you could offer would be extremely appreciated!!

side note, there are some accelerated programs for people wanting to be general practitioners.
Hi Everyone! I have a bachelor degree in Education w/ a minor in Math and want to become a GP. My main question is what Pre-req classes are needed to apply to schools? Is there a basic list to go by or is every school different? I'm not really sure what the most effective way to attack this situation is. Any help that you could offer would be extremely appreciated!!

Side note, there are some accelerated programs for people going into family practice. 3+3 years and you’re practicing. Worth trying.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
side note, there are some accelerated programs for people wanting to be general practitioners.


Side note, there are some accelerated programs for people going into family practice. 3+3 years and you’re practicing. Worth trying.
Any idea of where I should be looking to find those sorts of opportunities??