Highest DAT ever so far

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

archonsbk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just curious.......
I know that the highest one get is 30 on DAT.
But, historically, what is the highest score ever so far?
Once I read, somebody said that 27 is the highest ever.. is this true?
If this question is already asked and ppl are sick of this, I apologize...

Members don't see this ad.

I got one 30 in RC, and I thought that was great, but a guy who posted a thread a few days ago got a 30 in Ochem AND a 30 in Gchem, that was the best I had ever seen.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a very interesting question....a 28 AA is ridiculous

I'm curious as to how the current scoring system relates to it's predecessor. I don't know how to even make a comparison. Since I don't sit on the admissions committee I don't know what the new numbers mean exactly. Does each # still represent a range of percentile ranking? What are the current scores that are possible? (Obviously 30 is the highest) What is the lowest score given? If any of you were like me, I'm sure someone will be able to give a detailed explanation. Thanks for any help. Dr. Mitchell

I'm curious as to how the current scoring system relates to it's predecessor. I don't know how to even make a comparison. Since I don't sit on the admissions committee I don't know what the new numbers mean exactly. Does each # still represent a range of percentile ranking? What are the current scores that are possible? (Obviously 30 is the highest) What is the lowest score given? If any of you were like me, I'm sure someone will be able to give a detailed explanation. Thanks for any help. Dr. Mitchell

Check out pages 17 and forward. The latest data is from 2005, so it is not incredibly current but should answer most of your questions:

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/dat_users_manual.pdf

Reactions: 1 user
WOW a 28... that's mind-boggling. Makes me think I should have studied harder =/