HMS Admissions Officer: All post-interview decisions to be mailed out on Monday.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mateodaspy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
March 7th, guys.... only pre-interview rejections have been sent out thus far... for those of us who interviewed -- we're gonna have to wait until next week... best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks so much for checking up on this! I had figured as much but its good to get confirmation.

It must be funny to work at an admissions office, check SDN, and see that the answer to a question you were asked a minute ago is posted all over the internet. we live in the future, my friends.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mateodaspy said:
March 7th, guys.... only pre-interview rejections have been sent out thus far... for those of us who interviewed -- we're gonna have to wait until next week... best of luck!

Thanks for the info Mateodaspy!

Mateodaspy said:

Thanks buddy!!!!

Thanks for the definitive answer! I was wondering about that for interviewed applicants.

However, some people heard already and have gotten acceptances! What does this mean for those who haven't heard yet?

Jennifer25 said:
However, some people heard already and have gotten acceptances! What does this mean for those who haven't heard yet?

It probably means that we have no chance in hell of getting in.

Just kidding!!! :laugh:

I am not sure about this, but a lot of these early acceptances are really dubious. I can't be 100% sure, though.

Good luck to you! :luck:

Jennifer25 said:

no, mrplum may or may not be telling the truth but didn't get an official acceptance letter and says an interviewer told him. that girl whose dad is a prof there doesn't know but is speculating she will get in. there was another, i think named indianboy or something like that but i think it was clear that was a joke (i think he's already a student at columbia).
so i think there have been no official mailings of acceptance.

Mateodaspy said:

Getting closer............. :luck: Good luck everyone.