holding app till after december, low gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stag123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
bump

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
If you are willing to wait until December, you might as well push it back to June.

Reactions: 1 user
If you are willing to wait until December, you might as well push it back to June.

Yeah the difference is a year though, I think I'm just going to give it a shot and see what happens.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah the difference is a year though, I think I'm just going to give it a shot and see what happens.

Then why'd ya ask if you've decided? :naughty:

Other than money, you have nothing to lose by trying. Not so sure how well just "asking" the schools to wait will work, though... Maybe your GPA/ECs will be your saving graces and a few schools will hold out... Other than that low GPA, you have a good application. Things may not work out this year, but chances are definitely better for the next year if you can keep raising that GPA and continuing an upward trend.

Last edited:
Then why'd ya ask if you've decided? :naughty:

Other than money, you have nothing to lose by trying. Not so sure how well just "asking" the schools to wait will work, though... Maybe your GPA/ECs will be your saving graces and a few schools will hold out... Other than that low GPA, you have a good application. Things may not work out this year, but chances are definitely better for the next year if you can keep raising that GPA and continuing an upward trend.

Haha yeah, youre right. I just wanted to know if anyone else went through the same situation.
And I know some schools wont put in app on hold even when people are retaking DATs, so I kinda assumed gpa would be the same. Thanks for the input! Hopefully I'll be considered by one school.