You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Holiday Themed WW sign ups
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Finally!!
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstdnt
3.
Etc. SOV
4.
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstdnt
3.
Etc. SOV
4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3.
Etc. SOV
4.
2. wldlfstndt
3.
Etc. SOV

4.
I am warning all you younguns.... just because I am playing, does not make me the Grinch!
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV

4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
I am warning all you younguns.... just because I am playing, does not make me the Grinch!
Yes, yes it does... unless LIS joins then one of you two must be the Grinch... with a whip. By the way, where has LIS been?
He has not been on SDN for a couple of weeks (since we were trying to launch the immuno game)..Yes, yes it does... unless LIS joins then one of you two must be the Grinch... with a whip. By the way, where has LIS been?
I assume studies interfered.
Someone please add me? On phone.
Thanks!
Thanks!
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7,
etc.
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV

4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7,
etc.
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
I liked being etc, and not a number. Whydya fix that? 🙁
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
etc.
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
etc.
when will this game be started?
Probably by Thurs if there is enough interest
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Probably by Thurs if there is enough interest
Just when I should really be studying for finals. Perfect!
Probably by Thurs if there is enough interest
Just when finals have ended!!! Great! 😀
I liked being etc, and not a number. Whydya fix that? 🙁
OCD???1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9.
10.
12.
13.
etc.
______________
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9.
10.
12.
13.
etc.
______________
lynch wolfspeaker
she is already playing badly
but is also probably the Baby Jesus capable of saving the villagers
i jest, i jest
love ya wolfspeaker
😆
Just so ya know, it doesn't bother me. I think it's funny 😉
(yeah, fonz and I had an altercation and I stupidly posted WHILE at work/misread what he wrote, which is always a dumb idea. But some pre-vets had it out for me from the very beginning.
I particularely loved the bit where everyone was yelling at me because I didn't share my role to save my life. WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT BEFORE DEADLINE. By the time I had typed it out, it would be past time.
)😆
Just so ya know, it doesn't bother me. I think it's funny 😉
(yeah, fonz and I had an altercation and I stupidly posted WHILE at work/misread what he wrote, which is always a dumb idea. But some pre-vets had it out for me from the very beginning.I particularely loved the bit where everyone was yelling at me because I didn't share my role to save my life. WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT BEFORE DEADLINE. By the time I had typed it out, it would be past time.
![]()
)
This sounds fishy to me.
lynch WS
honestly just diverting them from lynching me as the grinch.
This sounds fishy to me.
lynch WS
honestly just diverting them from lynching me as the grinch.
You aren't Father Christmas? Coulda fooled me.
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10.
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter (just to eff it up)
etc.
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10.
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter (just to eff it up)
etc.
lynch WS.... can't count to 13. 9 10 12 13. What is missing here?1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9.
10.
12.
13.
etc.
______________
This sounds fishy to me.
lynch WS
honestly just diverting them from lynching me as the grinch.
I thought Scrooge
lynch WS.... can't count to 13. 9 10 12 13. What is missing here?
I guess it just doesn't go to 11
lynch WS.... can't count to 13. 9 10 12 13. What is missing here?
😱 Haha, you're right! I totatlly missed that!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😱 Haha, you're right! I totatlly missed that!
lynch WS
can't spell totally
Tallies
Lynch Vote
Lynch WS (foxhunter voted 2 times, SOV voted 2 times)
Possible SOV roles:
grinch (DVMD, SOV)
Father Christmas (WS)
Scrooge (foxhunter)
Lynch Vote
Lynch WS (foxhunter voted 2 times, SOV voted 2 times)
Possible SOV roles:
grinch (DVMD, SOV)
Father Christmas (WS)
Scrooge (foxhunter)
You guys have fun! Once the lounge game ends, it's gotta be all business for me until the 14th.
lynch WS
can't spell totally
I'm just having a horrible day today. Can't count. Can't spell. 😎Do we know when this game is starting?? I want to play but with finals coming up, I'm not sure it's a great idea.
Do we know when this game is starting?? I want to play but with finals coming up, I'm not sure it's a great idea.
Probably by Thurs if there is enough interest
asked and answered.
asked and answered.
And I can't read...thanks for pointing that out to me.
Sorry for the dumb question, but what the heck is WW?! I'm a newbie 🙂
WW is an incredibly addicting and fun game in which there is a group of "villagers" and a group of "wolves". There are day cycles and night cycles. During a day cycle the villagers attempt to "lynch" a wolf and at night the wolves kill off a villager. Villagers can also have beneficial roles.. such as investigating other players, protection, or just random roles to mess with the game. There can also be items in a game which can do various things as well.
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10.
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter (just to eff it up)
Yay, more WW! I totally shouldn't do this, but it's never stopped me before...
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD... not sure I like this number though, it seems to be bad luck.
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10.
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter (just to eff it up)
Yay, more WW! I totally shouldn't do this, but it's never stopped me before...
Can someone add me I'm on my phone.
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14
This may or may not be a terrible idea, but I'm so in.
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14. equineconstant
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14. equineconstant
Sorry for the dumb question, but what the heck is WW?! I'm a newbie 🙂
You should play!! I still consider myself a WW newbie, but it's super fun and ADDICTING!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should play!! I still consider myself a WW newbie, but it's super fun and ADDICTING!!
WW is an incredibly addicting and fun game in which there is a group of "villagers" and a group of "wolves". There are day cycles and night cycles. During a day cycle the villagers attempt to "lynch" a wolf and at night the wolves kill off a villager. Villagers can also have beneficial roles.. such as investigating other players, protection, or just random roles to mess with the game. There can also be items in a game which can do various things as well.
It is NOT addicting. I could stop anytime. Don't you remember I quit for a day, and only rejoined the next day reluctantly to Dyachei/LIS' game.
Really I could.
Jealous of you guys who have finals so early! (although I should already be studying ha might as well join another WW game!
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14. equineconstant
15. krist
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14. equineconstant
15. krist
Last edited:
For the record: SOV is evil. 'Nuff said.
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14. equineconstant
15. The LIS
1. Orcagirl
2. wldlfstndt
3. SOV
4. DVMD
5. EngrSC
6. Kakuru.
7. Sns
8. wolfspeaker
9. hedgie
10. swingnsave
11. nohika
12. devyn
13. Foxhunter
14. equineconstant
15. The LIS
I have roles and items figured out. Glad some of you can join me in this lighthearted game.
Just a couple of points of interest:
I'm trying to keep it related to classic holiday movies/cartoons, so if you want to change your avatar, please do so.
The write ups will be somewhat sparse. I have work most of the time.
I expect the schedule to be 8 am night results, 8 pm lynch results. If someone helps me tally lynch votes, that would be great. We may end cycles early depending on if there is a plurality by my lunch break (or if we are slow at work).
I will not wait for you to defend yourself.
A deadline is a deadline. if you miss it, you lose out.
Just a couple of points of interest:
I'm trying to keep it related to classic holiday movies/cartoons, so if you want to change your avatar, please do so.
The write ups will be somewhat sparse. I have work most of the time.
I expect the schedule to be 8 am night results, 8 pm lynch results. If someone helps me tally lynch votes, that would be great. We may end cycles early depending on if there is a plurality by my lunch break (or if we are slow at work).
I will not wait for you to defend yourself.
A deadline is a deadline. if you miss it, you lose out.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K