Hooray for "alternate" lists...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
for some reason, i think this means i was rejected too. :rolleyes:

did u get the mail today, ohiogeekgirl? :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

no, my status page still says no decision has been made...

Ughhhh. I'm thinking I might need to call them in the next few minutes and see if I went to committee yet or not.

for some reason, i think this means i was rejected too. :rolleyes:

did u get the mail today, ohiogeekgirl? :luck:

I'm at work until 11, but I had my husband check the mail at the house and there was nothing. I'm afraid I might get my thin envelope tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm at work until 11, but I had my husband check the mail at the house and there was nothing. I'm afraid I might get my thin envelope tomorrow.

if i get rejected, im going to go to my next 6 interviews in paralyzing fear of what went wrong at cinci.... probably the interview.:scared:

tell me if you call them!!!

if i get rejected, im going to go to my next 6 interviews in paralyzing fear of what went wrong at cinci.... probably the interview.:scared:

tell me if you call them!!!

Just got off the phone with them. She said I hadn't gone to committee yet, but that my interview had, in fact, done the paperwork. (This is a relief, as he didn't know he had an interview until I showed up in his office, so I was afraid he might have missed the paperwork part too.)

Just got off the phone with them. She said I hadn't gone to committee yet, but that my interview had, in fact, done the paperwork. (This is a relief, as he didn't know he had an interview until I showed up in his office, so I was afraid he might have missed the paperwork part too.)

i think im going to email them. i kind of want to wait to see if i get a rejection via snail mail before i totally embarass myself though. haha.

EDIT: I just realized that even if i got something snail mail, my parents probably wouldn't even tell me...

Just heard from them, I'm on the alternate list too.