Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
My boyfriend is currently entering his second year of med school. It has been a huge transition for us and trying to learn what the other needs while he is in classes. To make matters worse we are doing the long distance relationship and I am starting graduate school myself this Sept. I joined to hopefully find support and answers to what I can do for him and myself to make it through.
My boyfriend is currently entering his second year of med school. It has been a huge transition for us and trying to learn what the other needs while he is in classes. To make matters worse we are doing the long distance relationship and I am starting graduate school myself this Sept. I joined to hopefully find support and answers to what I can do for him and myself to make it through.