Hopkins invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeggieGal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is hopkins still inviting? have they sent out pre-interview rejections yet? and when do they stop interviewing ?

Members don't see this ad.

Good questions.

One more-- how do they contact you for interview invites? Email? Phone? Snail mail?

PBMaxx said:
Good questions.

One more-- how do they contact you for interview invites? Email? Phone? Snail mail?

They make contact via e-mail- sorry- don't know if they are still interviewing

Members don't see this ad :)
ComfortableWolf said:

Thanks

I just got an invite today, so they're still sending them out!! For anyone that wants to know the dates of my application:

Secondary Submitted Online: 12/01/04
Email for Receipt of Secondary: 12/10/04
Email for Application Completion: 01/21/05
Email for Interview Invite: 02/02/05

jankanator said:
I just got an invite today, so they're still sending them out!! For anyone that wants to know the dates of my application:

Secondary Submitted Online: 12/01/04
Email for Receipt of Secondary: 12/10/04
Email for Application Completion: 01/21/05
Email for Interview Invite: 02/02/05

Not to be a smartass, but do you have a date for interview scheduled yet? Or are you in the process of scheduling a date?

Haha. I guess my list of dates was a little incomplete . . .

Actual Interview Date: 02/17/05

jankanator said:
Haha. I guess my list of dates was a little incomplete . . .

Actual Interview Date: 02/17/05

Thanks, I was just wondering how soon after an invite a slot is open.

Did they give you a date, or did you contact them to schedule one?

would you mind posting your stats, just for comparisons sake, to see if some of us still might have a chance?
thanks, sorry to be nosy.

The email just said to call--no other info. I called them and asked for the earliest date and took it.

As far as the other request, I really don't feel comfortable broadcasting my info. I'm competative with their averages, but nothing rediculous. I don't have a 3.80 gpa.

ComfortableWolf said:

they are still interviewing

Still sending as of February 3rd. Just got my brief email from them today. Personally I was quite late in my submissions, I believe I was complete towards the start of December. Honestly though, I can't even contain my excitement. Im a Canuck who only applied to 3 American schools, with this one being above and beyond the league I thought I was in. Anyways, Wooty woot.