Hopkins invites?

About the Ads

jankanator

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2001
Palo Alto, CA
  1. Medical Student
    I just got an invite today, so they're still sending them out!! For anyone that wants to know the dates of my application:

Secondary Submitted Online: 12/01/04
    Email for Receipt of Secondary: 12/10/04
    Email for Application Completion: 01/21/05
    Email for Interview Invite: 02/02/05

PBMaxx

MS4
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Aug 26, 2004
    Illinois
    1. Medical Student
      jankanator said:
      I just got an invite today, so they're still sending them out!! For anyone that wants to know the dates of my application:

Secondary Submitted Online: 12/01/04
      Email for Receipt of Secondary: 12/10/04
      Email for Application Completion: 01/21/05
      Email for Interview Invite: 02/02/05

Not to be a smartass, but do you have a date for interview scheduled yet? Or are you in the process of scheduling a date?

jankanator

7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 25, 2001
      Palo Alto, CA
      1. Medical Student
        The email just said to call--no other info. I called them and asked for the earliest date and took it.

As far as the other request, I really don't feel comfortable broadcasting my info. I'm competative with their averages, but nothing rediculous. I don't have a 3.80 gpa.

Cosmodion

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Oct 16, 2004
          Still sending as of February 3rd. Just got my brief email from them today. Personally I was quite late in my submissions, I believe I was complete towards the start of December. Honestly though, I can't even contain my excitement. Im a Canuck who only applied to 3 American schools, with this one being above and beyond the league I thought I was in. Anyways, Wooty woot.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.