hopkins or harvard, looks better for electives

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ThinkFast007

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
which one would look better do you think for a med student to do an away rotation in Gas at?

thanks in advance..
 
VentdependenT said:
Well, do you want to hang out in baltimore or boston?

i really dont care about location. .. whichever place is better in terms of learning and being 'known' I'd prefer 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd say that learning is more about the individual than the program.... like VD(take that any way you want j/k) said... Boston or Baltimore?
 
undecided05 said:
I'd say that learning is more about the individual than the program.... like VD(take that any way you want j/k) said... Boston or Baltimore?


I'd rather hang out in boston, but I'd rather pay rent in Baltimore.
Both would be good places to end up for residency.
 
by the way it's not like i'm actually trying to get into these residencies (i've got absolutely no shot). i was just curious because I was thinking of applying for away rotations at those two places.

anyways...thanks for the input!