I doubt you have seen the unsubsidized Healthcare premiums for a family of 4 on the ACA exchange. These plans are up 20-30% in cost vs 2025.
Without a subsidy the average family can't afford a Bronze plan.
The GOP should be looking at saving money by expanding Medicaid as that would be far cheaper than these massive subsidies under Biden.
Ultimately, a President AOC will push through Medicare For all at some point with 51 votes in the Senate and a 1 vote majority in the House. Did I mention that once the Dems are back in power they will eliminate the filibuster. This means Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. can be voted in as US states giving the Dems 4 more Senators. They will be unstoppable at that point with additional "no I.D." voter laws, Path to citizenship for 45 million illegal immigrants, a guarantee right to abortion law, massive restrictive gun laws, etc. Once the Dems get those 45 million voters and the 4 Senators the game is over until the Party splits into 2 as the socialists take control. I suspect many of you so-called Democrats may not be happy with the new Socialist Party in just 15 years.