Hopkins Secondary Submission Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

proofofconcept

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I'm ready to submit my Hopkins secondary app, but when I preview the PDF, the MD/PhD supplemental page is missing. The JHU admissions office claims to have received PDFs from other applicants which DO include the supplement. On the other hand, applyyourself tech support claims that Hopkins never provided the mapping for the MSTP supplement, and everyone sees exactly what I am seeing.

If anyone here has submitted it and can clear this up for me, I'd be grateful. Even if you applied last year and somehow remember this scenario, that'd be helpful as well. Thanks!