Hopkins v. Bryn Mawr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ICHIGOGIRL said:
what would you pick and why!??

Both will get you into excellent med schools, but I'd pick Hopkins because the post-bacc premed advisor is the most amazing advisor in the whole world. Also, I think there's a lot of unique opportunities in the program (tutorials, mini-med school, preceptorship) so the post-bacc program seems like another step in becoming a doctor rather than a hurdle of premed requirements you just have to get through before you can start med school.
 
I did not know JH had a post-bacc program. All I thought they had was 1 yr masters in Bio-technology....... would you please give me some more info on the JH post-bacc. THanx