Horrible NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doc44ever

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Today, demh23 got banned from this forum. Lets take a moment to appreciate all that he has done for us; he was generous to offer us a piece of his brilliant mind. I just hope we can speak up and get him unbanned and his thoughts/posts remain as an inspiration for all future student doctor users.

Members don't see this ad.

You mean the one who bumped a 12 yr old thread to answer someone's basic question about research? And then included a pic of him at an apple store?

He will be sorely missed.

Members don't see this ad :)
who da hell is demh23?:confused:

All I recall of him are a few annoying posts and some inaccurate information... I recall nothing else, really. I do believe Wikipedia would label him "an insignificant person that does not merit mention"

The mods of this forum ban people all the time for no apparent reason. Talk about a power trip. I say unban him! People come to the forum for advice about medicine... don't bar them out lol
Loving the irony here...

Today, demh23 got banned from this forum. Lets take a moment to appreciate all that he has done for us; he was generous to offer us a piece of his brilliant mind. I just hope we can speak up and get him unbanned and his thoughts/posts remain as an inspiration for all future student doctor users.

Sup Dehm?:rolleyes:

demh23 really didn't deserve to get banned. I mean he had the heart to even search far beyond what is normally available to provide thoughtful and insightful answers to the questions that were left unanswered. I definitely would like to see demh23 unbanned.

This thread is full of wi...no...it's full of LOSE. :wtf:

Members don't see this ad :)
dude... i want him to be unbanned too. Trolls are entertaining.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that Andersen is demh23 too...

Banana Grabber and Mr. Venom might be demh23 blaming others in an attempt to trying to divert attention away from those accounts.

Wait...but what if we're ALL demh23. What if.... none of this is real and we're all just puppets of demh23!?

Wait...but what if we're ALL demh23. What if.... none of this is real and we're all just puppets of demh23!?

ZMp2U.jpg

HISD7.jpg

8elMS.jpg

quack

This thread is not relevant to applying to medical school. Please consider visiting The Lounge for all your socializing needs.:lock:

Ohhh waiiit. I'm not a mod. :laugh:

This is what I imagine is going to happen at some point; all of the demh23 accounts going after the pre-med thread, starting sympathy threads.

funny-gif-jacket-of-smite.gif

EDIT: Great post, Methril. Didn't catch your note at the end.

Last edited:
@Mithril: LITERALLY the best thing ever. Thank you for that. :love:

This is what I imagine is going to happen at some point; all of the demh23 accounts going after the pre-med thread, starting sympathy threads.

funny-gif-jacket-of-smite.gif

EDIT: Great post, Methril. Didn't catch your note at the end.

I think his name is Mithril. L2R!!!

If it is such a criminal move to bring back old threads from the oblivion, then why don't the mods just simply lock the old threads? I think it is a little harsh to ban demh23 for trying to help.

If it is such a criminal move to bring back old threads from the oblivion, then why don't the mods just simply lock the old threads? I think it is a little harsh to ban demh23 for trying to help.

I'm not sure which posts you were reading, but he definitely wasn't being helpful and was just trolling.

Thank God he was able to pass the torch and leave us with you. I think there was someone wondering what the time limits would be when switching from paper to electronic MCAT format in an '04 thread if you want to take a crack at it champ

Thank God he was able to pass the torch and leave us with you. I think there was someone wondering what the time limits would be when switching from paper to electronic MCAT format in an '04 thread if you want to take a crack at it champ

That would be considered trolling. As I mentioned before, I am no troll and I am certain demh23 wasn't one either. Sometimes people with good intentions are punished. Clearly, no one responded on the thread and demh23, like any decent person should act, responded kindly and asked to expand on the OP's question. It would be nice to have good Samaritan laws on SDN so people with good intentions will not be banned as can be observed from the unfortunate case of demh23. I hope the moderators will take this into consideration and act accordingly to remove the ban on demh23's account.

Maybe you could try really hard to answer everyone's questions, past and present, so that you can become a mod and be the change you want to see on these boards.

Maybe you could try really hard to answer everyone's questions, past and present, so that you can become a mod and be the change you want to see on these boards.

I lack the compassionate heart that demh23 had for many of these people who use this forum. I merely commend the actions but I am almost unwilling to invest my time searching for these poor people who never got the satisfactory answer they were hoping to receive.

I lack the compassionate heart that demh23 had for many of these people who use this forum. I merely commend the actions but I am almost unwilling to invest my time searching for these poor people who never got the satisfactory answer they were hoping to receive.

lol

The ones we cherish may not be with us physically but I assure you that they are watching over you. When you feel a passing breeze, a sudden urge to post takes hold of you, or you find yourself logging into SDN with the intention of helping someone who awaits an answer, take solace in knowing that whoever has passed on is reaching out to you from beyond.

how long have you been an attending demh23 ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That'd be some crazy stalker **** if you were with me physically while I was posting on here

The ones we cherish may not be with us physically but I assure you that they are watching over you. When you feel a passing breeze, a sudden urge to post takes hold of you, or you find yourself logging into SDN with the intention of helping someone who awaits an answer, take solace in knowing that whoever has passed on is reaching out to you from beyond.

1233442794105.gif

That would be considered trolling. As I mentioned before, I am no troll and I am certain demh23 wasn't one either. Sometimes people with good intentions are punished. Clearly, no one responded on the thread and demh23, like any decent person should act, responded kindly and asked to expand on the OP's question. It would be nice to have good Samaritan laws on SDN so people with good intentions will not be banned as can be observed from the unfortunate case of demh23. I hope the moderators will take this into consideration and act accordingly to remove the ban on demh23's account.

Because answering a three-year-old question about an MCAT question is incredibly helpful, altruistic, and compassionate. Especially considering that the person asking about the question has already taken the MCAT.

Because answering a three-year-old question about an MCAT question is incredibly helpful, altruistic, and compassionate. Especially considering that the person asking about the question has already taken the MCAT.
/facepalm.gif

I think I counted about 10 people who are in favor of unbanning demh23. It took some extrapolations because I had to base some of my judgements of the context of what was written. For example, Kangaroo Paw wrote, "@Mithril: LITERALLY the best thing ever. Thank you for that. :love: "

I counted that as in favor of because obviously the poster really liked demh23's avatar. The numbers might be slightly exaggerated but I think people do miss having the humor of demh23 in SDN.

I think I counted about 10 people who are in favor of unbanning demh23. It took some extrapolations because I had to base some of my judgements of the context of what was written. For example, Kangaroo Paw wrote, "@Mithril: LITERALLY the best thing ever. Thank you for that. :love: "

I counted that as in favor of because obviously the poster really liked demh23's avatar. The numbers might be slightly exaggerated but I think people do miss having the humor of demh23 in SDN.

Face-Palm-Naked-Gun-1.gif

Can someone lock this thread, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.