Hospital Employee Fired for Deliberately Ruining Covid Vaccine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We must all stay inside until no one dies ever again.
Moderators I request this user be banned from this forum for gross insensitity to loss of human life. This is a forum of health professionals who are sworn to improve people's lives.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Moderators I request this user be banned from this forum for gross insensitity to loss of human life. This is a forum of health professionals who are sworn to improve people's lives.

She was wearing a Trump flag and was breaking in to the Capitol. I'm surprised the Capitol police didn't shoot all of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have used my amazing powers to give tiki a time out from this thread. Please keep it respectful guys.

Or you know, don’t troll or post just to inflame. ;)

Reactions: 2 users
But pineapple doesn’t belong on a pizza!

The pizza I make only has:

Caputo 00 flour
San Marzano tomatoes + salt
Pecorino Romano base layer + shaved low moisture mozzerella + imported buffalo mozzerella + parmesean reggiano

Cooked until the bottom is charred and crispy while the top is fluffy.

Go back to 2009 to 2010, when the H1N1 flu spread from China to the USA.

(The left didn't stop flights from China in 2009 when the swine flu H1N1 pandemic started in China and came to the USA and didn't encourage the private sector to develop a vaccine.)

MAGATs spread lies and disease and are also apparently lacking in a sense of time and history

Reactions: 1 users
I bet you would have, huh?
So protesters swarmed and broke into the capitol building breaking windows, disrupting Congress, and causing members of Congress to be sent to safety. If you were in the middle of this, what do you think could happen? Horrible is the loss of life but what would make anyone think they could do this? Now if I disagree with the government I wait for my turn to elect the next president. I put up with Trump for 4 years now it's your turn. Don't like it? Organize, motivate voters legally. Trump is an embarrassment.

Reactions: 7 users
So protesters swarmed and broke into the capitol building breaking windows, disrupting Congress, and causing members of Congress to be sent to safety. If you were in the middle of this, what do you think could happen? Horrible is the loss of life but what would make anyone think they could do this? Now if I disagree with the government I wait for my turn to elect the next president. I put up with Trump for 4 years now it's your turn. Don't like it? Organize, motivate voters legally. Trump is an embarrassment.
It's amazing that the party of law and order now thinks that assaulting police officers while breaking in to congress is now "peaceful" protesting. Surprised only one person was shot. If they were blm protestors, I am sure they would have killed all of them.

I'm not speaking on the justification of use of force, I'm speaking about how Sparda is a real Meal Time Six woke liberal warrior who would have single-handedly fought off all the rioters/protestors if he were there.

wow, someone is on a mission and flagging all my posts as inappropriate...Strange..

• Inappropriate
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not speaking on the justification of use of force, I'm speaking about how Sparda is a real Meal Time Six woke liberal warrior who would have single-handedly fought off all the rioters/protestors if he were there.

The cops used a lot less force yesterday than they did during the BLM protests last summer. There was a lot more security in DC when the BLM protests came to town. I saw a video of a cop holding a rioter's hand as she walks down the steps of the Capitol.

Clearly, there is a notion of "perceived ability" about persons and groups when it comes to law enforcement, and I guess they thought that random Trump supporters would not be capable of a coup attempt as opposed to BLM protesters. The only reason the coup failed is because they did not have the backing of the US military.

Can we not just agree that the whole thing - from the start of 2020 until today - has been entirely f****d up?

What the heck have we, as a people, done? Trying to point out “who was more wrong than the other” is just futile.

Both political parties have fomented this circumstance. Our system of government, as a whole, is failing. Democracy is, perhaps the best system of government ever devised, however the deep seeded imperfections of us as humans is where it went bad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Dislike
  • Okay...
Reactions: 3 users
Can we not just agree that the whole thing - from the start of 2020 until today - has been entirely f****d up?

What the hell have we, as a people, done? Trying to point out “who was more wrong than the other” is just futile.

Both political parties have fomented this circumstance. Our system of government, as a whole, is failing. Democracy is, perhaps the best system of government ever devised, however the deep seeded imperfections of us as humans is where it went bad.

A republican mob attacks the capitol and the best righties have is to bothsides it.

• Dislike
Why doe

What the hell have we, as a people, done? Trying to point out “who was more wrong than the other” is just futile.

Why does it sound like there are good people on both sides and bad people on both sides.
I believe most people are centrist and doesn't carry extreme views, I believe most people are honest.
Y'day's events are reflecting very badly on world stage as well as who we are as most admired democracy. Even GOPers are finally coming to their senses for tolerating the extremist.

• Love
Why doe

Why does it sound like there are good people on both sides and bad people on both sides.
I believe most people are centrist and doesn't carry extreme views, I believe most people are honest.
Y'day's events are reflecting very badly on world stage as well as who we are as most admired democracy. Even GOPers are finally coming to their senses for tolerating the extremist.

I believe our political ideology is quite different - however we can both seek out and appreciate the good in each other. This is the only type of unity that will see us out of this mess. And what a mess it is...

Reactions: 4 users
Another sad outcome, a US Capitol Police Office also died in y'day riots.

Edit: It has been incorrectly reported and individual is on life-support.

Edit-2: It is unfortunate it happened. Loss of USCP Officer Brian D. Sicknick

Last edited:
  • Sad
Another sad outcome, a US Capitol Police Office also died in y'day riots.
Absolutely. Will there be accountability? I can see Trump leaving the country to avoid prosecution. I remember how incredulously Sara Huckabee Sanders and others would say during the Mueller probe that the president committed treason. Truth is Trump will do anything to benefit Trump.

Absolutely. Will there be accountability? I can see Trump leaving the country to avoid prosecution. I remember how incredulously Sara Huckabee Sanders and others would say during the Mueller probe that the president committed treason. Truth is Trump will do anything to benefit Trump.
If you remember about 10 years back, social media was credited for Arab Spring (Morocco?). Same social media used to feed misinformation by our own president, innocent people felt for it over a period of time and become victims of dictator tactics. People loose independent thinking when they blindly follow anything whether it is politics or religion.

Why would I see the good in bat**** degenerate trumptards?

Why would I see the good in bat**** degenerate trumptards?

My opinion is a lot of them have been fooled into thinking their woes and issues are caused by someone else.

It's the easiest trick in the book, find a bunch of people who feel that they have been ignored, are losing jobs, etc, and tell them to blame the new guys, tell them we'll fix it by building a wall to keep the new people out, etc.

A lot of them have been continuing to give money to Trump to fund the legal election battle, and they don't even realize, he is just gonna take the money for himself after some half hearted attempt to make it look like he's fighting the results.

He's always been a swindler and a thief. New Yorkers have known about his antics for years. Everyone else, just sees his TV show and him appearing on Fox News occasionally, his hotels, etc.

How the **** do you vote for a man who eats steak well done with ketchup?

Rumor is, that the DC police are planning on not filing charges until after Jan 20 so that no pardons can be given out. Only then will some of them realize that they've been scammed.

It will not do any good to humiliate anyone who supports Trump. That's why resentment will continue to grow. And btw now that Democrats have full control, except for Supreme Court, the division within society will be even harder to fix. I don't really see too many centrist opinions here to find the middle ground.

It appears some people participating in this DC circle-jerk got fired or were forced to resign from their jobs. So yeah there will be costs (loss of income + social opprobium) borne by these MAGATs even if there is no interest in prosecution.

Inb4 AnTiFa FaLsE fLaG

It will not do any good to humiliate anyone who supports Trump. That's why resentment will continue to grow. And btw now that Democrats have full control, except for Supreme Court, the division within society will be even harder to fix. I don't really see too many centrist opinions here to find the middle ground.
I don’t disagree but that is a both-sides issue for sure. I hope you also tell Trump supporters not to go around humiliating Biden supporters. ;)

But yeah, I do hope the country can put aside the extreme partisanship and try to find some middle ground soon.

If you are a conservative, a Trump supporters, a republican this is the last event you wanted to see happen. A lot of these folks voted for Trump because they felt left out and without a voice during the Obama years. Now, if you didn't have a voice then, what makes you think anyone will listen to you now. There are still republicans perpetuating stolen election theories, that rioters weren't Trump supporters but were antifa. When Biden started picking his appointees I hoped he would pick republicans to build unity, now I think he shouldn't pick any. The Republican party is the party of violence, the party of anti democratic attacks, the party of extremists.

I remember we used to have republicans like this that didn't believe in crazy ****.

I remember we used to have republicans like this that didn't believe in crazy ****.

It comes down to how you want your government to operate. I am independent voting more democrat and I was embarrassed by
Bill Clinton's dalliances and thought he should be removed for perjury. Now this? Deaths due to rioters and pipe bombs while a president foments it? This is beyond unacceptable it is criminal.

The likes of Reagan and McCain would be derided as RINOs in this moment.

Some of these geniuses have some severe White Daddy issues but economic losers due to neoliberal American declinism have legitimate grievances that will never be remedied and Trump exploited that. Then you have the anti-Gyna component.

White house phone line for comments is operating but not accepting comments temporarily.

• Wow
It comes down to how you want your government to operate. I am independent voting more democrat and I was embarrassed by
Bill Clinton's dalliances and thought he should be removed for perjury. Now this? Deaths due to rioters and pipe bombs while a president foments it? This is beyond unacceptable it is criminal.
I don't think clinton should have been impeached for lying about a blowjob. Two consenting adults. Yeah he lied, but the last 4 years we had a president that lies everyday.

• Dislike
I don't think clinton should have been impeached for lying about a blowjob. Two consenting adults. Yeah he lied, but the last 4 years we had a president that lies everyday.
I'll agree to disagree. I think the entire investigation was politically motivated and designed to embarrass him. But he lied under oath that's a crime. We have lower standards for our elected officials with enormous power then we do ourselves. And I avoid making comparisons to excuse away behavior.

Just curious - if you were to find a consenting adult to give you a BJ while at work, would you be up for termination? I mean - typically you take this off of company property and off of company time.... Right?

If not - please DM me where you work because I would like to put in an application. Sounds like a fun place to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Just curious - if you were to find a consenting adult to give you a BJ while at work, would you be up for termination? I mean - typically you take this off if company property and off of company time.... Right?

If not - please DM me where you work because I would like to put in an application.
Try the office of the presidency. I hear you can have 3 affairs, brag about walking into a locker room with teen girls changing, fantasize about boning your daughter, and admit on tape to forcibly grabbing a woman's genitals and its deemed acceptable conduct by the religious right.

I work from home nowadays so I assume its okay ;)

• Haha
Just curious - if you were to find a consenting adult to give you a BJ while at work, would you be up for termination? I mean - typically you take this off of company property and off of company time.... Right?

If not - please DM me where you work because I would like to put in an application. Sounds like a fun place to work.
True. And the same can be said of Trump so let's hold ALL politicians to a higher standard.

that rioters weren't Trump supporters but were antifa
WhatsApp Image 2021-01-07 at 7.07.55 PM.jpeg

This is even after elected official incite the same crowd (he used the word kick the ***) along with Trump.

I wonder where is Ken Starr now..

And now he is not going to attend Biden inauguration..

True. And the same can be said of Trump so let's hold ALL politicians to a higher standard.

I agree whole heartedly- the amount of finger pointing and blaming that can be done is practically immeasurable. This is true for both sides. And now that we are living in a society where there are cameras and microphones every 10 feet we go - and combine that with a platform to inform millions of people at any given time - we are creating a scary world for all of us.

I agree whole heartedly- the amount of finger pointing and blaming that can be done is practically immeasurable. This is true for both sides. And now that we are living in a society where there are cameras and microphones every 10 feet we go - and combine that with a platform to inform millions of people at any given time - we are creating a scary world for all of us.
there-are-good-80862f.jpg

w6ad7lt9b4831.jpg

• Haha
I don’t disagree but that is a both-sides issue for sure. I hope you also tell Trump supporters not to go around humiliating Biden supporters. ;)

But yeah, I do hope the country can put aside the extreme partisanship and try to find some middle ground soon.

I watched late night comedy circuit with Jimmy and Stephen at the beginning, 4-5 years ago, and it was pretty funny. At some point, I stopped. I am sure it continued.

Not everyone of 70 million of Trump voters is racist, sexist, idiot, etc.

And btw, the claim here is that we are better people and party because we don't want anything to do with Trump. What I see here is mostly ridicule, even when someone like Just simply says 'Lets reset everyone'... Reply is 'Now you want to reset? We won'

even when someone like Just simply says 'Lets reset everyone'... Reply is 'Now you want to reset? We won'
That is a missed opportunity after general election, rather a king choose to incite his base for his own benefits and people fall for it.

/shrug. Trump is out. He is making a mess on the way out. BUT he is not in power anymore. You can vent and rant about opportunities missed and continue pointing fingers. I am going to grab a good book on Cultural Revolution or political history in Russia meanwhile.

And now he is not going to attend Biden inauguration..
That is a good thing. He would probably bring his mob with him. The guy just incited an insurrection. He is not worthy of attending. Pence will be there and that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.