Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone I need your advice..
I was wondering whether to continue working as a hospitalist or switch to primary care..I have been working as a hospitalist for past 8months and dont feel passionate towards my work..I dont like the long hours and stress..
Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of primary care IM? If I go In to primary care will it be difficult for me to go.back to being a hospitalist after few years?
TIA
I was wondering whether to continue working as a hospitalist or switch to primary care..I have been working as a hospitalist for past 8months and dont feel passionate towards my work..I dont like the long hours and stress..
Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of primary care IM? If I go In to primary care will it be difficult for me to go.back to being a hospitalist after few years?
TIA