Hottest Indian woman alive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sunny123 said:
^ If you don't find it cruel, then no one can make you understand.
I am so sorry the way this thread has turned out......Its so sad....It is cruel Garfield..kinda very sad.....this is no judgement but my values would not let me post something like this ever......

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I think people were getting out of more options anyways- if that´s not true, Revive the post and post some more indian beauties here! simple! (I´ll be glad if that happens!)

saffronrain said:
okay now i know ya'll are guys and stuff, but have you heard of: saira mohan? she's married, she's half indian, she's a model..lives here in the u.s. absolutely gorgeous!
enjoy lol

~S~

I thought this forum was about India beauties- the full blooded indian ones not hybirds. But i am finding mention of lisa ray and saira mohan over here. :confused:

Well there is no clear cut personal favourite for me. But i would like to mention these two new indian beauties - Chitrangada singh from movies Hazaron Khwahishe Aisi and Vidya Balan from movie Parineeta. Alsoo new kid on the block -neha Ullal the famous Aishwarya look alike is also hot. :thumbup: