Housing for Veterinary Externships/Clerkships

Started by BrookeVet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrookeVet

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any resources to help with traveling to do externships? I know that there are some travel grants/scholarships but I was wondering if there were any housing swap/cheap rent between vet students/others that may be doing externships?

I'm going to MSU and would love to visit a few places (Washing, CSU, etc) and I also have a 3 bedroom house that I could let people stay at for their externships.
 
Id recommend looking into scholarships from associations too. I was able to get some money from AASV for an externship. I also found a site that offered housing at one of their facilities.

The Facebook group Ski linked is another great resource.