Housing Suggestions for Salus University?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Roxas26

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I begin my first year of Optometry at Salus this upcoming Fall and I have been having a difficult time trying to find a good apartment to live in. I am not very familiar with Elkins Park or the surrounding areas.

Any suggestions for rentals (home or apartment) are very much appreciated. I will have a car all four years and do not mind driving a bit to get to the school.
 
Hey, im sorry I cannot answer your question, but I recently applied to Salus. I was wondering if you would be willing to share details about your experience: OAT score, GPA, when you applied, and what the interview process was like. Also, what made you decide on Salus versus other schools you applied to?