Employment & Professional Networking Houston OT’s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chichi_syd

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I’m trying to expand my network and wanted to get in touch with OT’s in the Houston/Pearland/Sugarland area who I can shadow or establish a mentorship with. Feel free to message me[emoji4]

Thanks in advance!
 
Hi! I’m a rehab tech at kindred around the area. I know we take students and shadowing all the time. Try there! It’s a good experience especially because it’s an LTACH and you’ll be seeing a lot of acute and ICU vent patients.
 
Hi! I’m a rehab tech at kindred around the area. I know we take students and shadowing all the time. Try there! It’s a good experience especially because it’s an LTACH and you’ll be seeing a lot of acute and ICU vent patients.

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into Kindred