How about this for a referral?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drrosenrosen

Pain Sturgeon
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can't make this stuff up. From Tricare:

1706633028987.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It gets better. Pt lives in Louisiana (I'm in San Antonio)! I asked him why he was seeing me here, and he says that he was referred the the military neurosurgeon in SA for some reason, who referred him to me (for stim trial lol) without giving any consideration to the fact that he lives 500 miles away.
 
It gets better. Pt lives in Louisiana (I'm in San Antonio)! I asked him why he was seeing me here, and he says that he was referred the the military neurosurgeon in SA for some reason, who referred him to me (for stim trial lol) without giving any consideration to the fact that he lives 500 miles away.
Do it, then send to me in Georgia for implant.
 
Get those all the time. Hey, at least they’ve done some imaging and work up. Gotta give them credit there