Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school seems to swear by it that if you answer it honestly it will basically choose the ideal field for you. Yes some questions are super leading but I took a step back and answered it the best I could and was interested by the results. A very competitive field was recommended to me by multiple people months ago (ENT) and I never considered it. In april I took the test not knowing much about the field and it came out to be the highest score clearly. The field that I am probably going into also very competitive -urology came out low. I began to shadow docs in ENT and I realized how much I like it, if not see myself doing it. Now my head has been really fuzzy because I feel very unmotivated about urology and feel honestly kind of depressed about not following my heart. At one pt I know I loved urology so I don't know if my interests changed or something else. The fact they are both so competitive kind of amplifies are bad situation. Its a weird situation.
So basically I want to know what you think of the test and how accurate it was for you? I will take your opinion of my situation also if you want.
So basically I want to know what you think of the test and how accurate it was for you? I will take your opinion of my situation also if you want.
