How are small stupid summer classes at Comm. College counted?

Started by deleted548851
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted548851

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand AMCAS counts EVERY college class you ever took. Which I screwed up because I wasn't aware that the EMT course I took at my local comm. coll. had a letter grade attached, I thought it was pass/fail since the entire EMT thing is pass/fail. Anyway, I messed up.

But aside from the fact this class will drop my overall GPA a bit (it wasnt that good to begin with like 3.48, but I have another full year) would an ADCOM scrutinize a B in a summer EMT class at my local comm coll, during my internship in a lab, where I was a non-matric student and I am not using these credits anywhere for a degree purpose.

Like would this ever pop-up, other than the small hit I'll have to take to the overall AMCAS calculated GPA?
 
I understand AMCAS counts EVERY college class you ever took. Which I screwed up because I wasn't aware that the EMT course I took at my local comm. coll. had a letter grade attached, I thought it was pass/fail since the entire EMT thing is pass/fail. Anyway, I messed up.

But aside from the fact this class will drop my overall GPA a bit (it wasnt that good to begin with like 3.48, but I have another full year) would an ADCOM scrutinize a B in a summer EMT class at my local comm coll, during my internship in a lab, where I was a non-matric student and I am not using these credits anywhere for a degree purpose.

Like would this ever pop-up, other than the small hit I'll have to take to the overall AMCAS calculated GPA?

No.