How are small stupid summer classes at Comm. College counted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted548851

I understand AMCAS counts EVERY college class you ever took. Which I screwed up because I wasn't aware that the EMT course I took at my local comm. coll. had a letter grade attached, I thought it was pass/fail since the entire EMT thing is pass/fail. Anyway, I messed up.

But aside from the fact this class will drop my overall GPA a bit (it wasnt that good to begin with like 3.48, but I have another full year) would an ADCOM scrutinize a B in a summer EMT class at my local comm coll, during my internship in a lab, where I was a non-matric student and I am not using these credits anywhere for a degree purpose.

Like would this ever pop-up, other than the small hit I'll have to take to the overall AMCAS calculated GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

I understand AMCAS counts EVERY college class you ever took. Which I screwed up because I wasn't aware that the EMT course I took at my local comm. coll. had a letter grade attached, I thought it was pass/fail since the entire EMT thing is pass/fail. Anyway, I messed up.

But aside from the fact this class will drop my overall GPA a bit (it wasnt that good to begin with like 3.48, but I have another full year) would an ADCOM scrutinize a B in a summer EMT class at my local comm coll, during my internship in a lab, where I was a non-matric student and I am not using these credits anywhere for a degree purpose.

Like would this ever pop-up, other than the small hit I'll have to take to the overall AMCAS calculated GPA?

No.

Reactions: 1 user