How are these AAMC full length percentages?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bme94

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

Taking the MCAT in July. Just took the AAMC sample full-length test. My percentages: C/P: 60%, CARS: 75%, B/B: 80%, Psych: 86%. This is after a month of studying while I'm in school.

Are these okay scores so far? I know C/P is low. I'm shooting for a 508 on the real exam. Thanks.
 
Have you taken any other FLs or have you done any content review? You're doing pretty well otherwise for testing in 3.5 months.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Nope, that was my first full length. And yeah, it's been a month of content review. There were some questions on the full length I couldn't answer because I had gotten a chance to review those topics yet.
 
Nope, that was my first full length. And yeah, it's been a month of content review. There were some questions on the full length I couldn't answer because I had gotten a chance to review those topics yet.

You're doing a great job then haha. Honestly, if you keep it up, you might score a 520+.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile