• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

How are these programs?

cnnisl

15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
Hello, I am a student currently and interested in returning to the midwest. could anyone tell me how these programs are?I am especially interested in the KY programs
1) University of Louisville SOM
2) University of Kentucky
3) Indiana University
4)Vanderbilt

gungho

gungho
15+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2002
behind glass
  1. Attending Physician
I interviewed in Lexington and was pleased with the program. I don't really remember any significant negatives about the program. The PD has been there awhile, but remains very enthusiastic and involved. All the faculty I met (and there were many) were very friendly and open. I do remember there was a paucity of male residents (just an observation, don't throw things at me). Facilities were adequate.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.