How Beneficial Would It Be to Attend This Pre-SOMA Conference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc331

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you have any interest in V-COM, and it's not too far out of your way I would go

Thanks for the response. Problem is I'm working 7pm-7am the night before and the day of. I'd have to take off both days and stay at a hotel the night before. Won't be a very cheap trip for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the response. Problem is I'm working 7pm-7am the night before and the day of. I'd have to take off both days and stay at a hotel the night before. Won't be a very cheap trip for me.
Then don't go. They aren't going to tell you anything you can't find by doing some web surfing.

That's what I thought. I work with DO's and have picked their brains about the philosophy. I've only seen OMM once briefly, but I'm sure I can find videos all over the place. I'll just arrange to visit the campus individually at another time.

That's what I thought. I work with DO's and have picked their brains about the philosophy. I've only seen OMM once briefly, but I'm sure I can find videos all over the place. I'll just arrange to visit the campus individually at another time.
You'll get your fill (and then some) of OMM and DO philosophy should you matriculate at a COM. You're not missing out on anything by not going.

Reactions: 1 user