Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really hate transfer coupons. I have decided to make it my personal vendetta to get these outlawed--- but I have no idea how. Does anyone have any ideas? I know they are illegal in certain states; anyone have insight into how they were made illegal? Can we start some kind of grassrooots pharmacist movement to destroy these--- anything?? Thanks in advance for your help!
thats true! but I agree those coupons are a waste of money to the stores b/c people (almost all, if not all) just transfers their prescription back and forward to get a transfer coupon everytime they purchase a rx. The law should at least state, one coupon PER person PER household. I hate it when people transfer 4 rx with 4 coupons. I always have to tell them, Sir, it doesn't matter how many rx you transfer you can only use ONE coupon. They always get piss off at me for stating a policy.