How do/did you set up your allowed graph paper

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Endeross

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been trying multiple things, I know we get 2 pages of laminated graph paper and have at least 2 necessities: I draw in 15 4x4 ticktacktoes for hole punching, and a few cube counting sections where I number 0 to 5

Ive not yet tried the numbering of paragraphs for the reading comprehension and making small notes for each as well as I read of some people numbering 1-50 for comprehension questions and putting keywords from the questions next to them

Is there anything else that people do that might help me? I plan to set it up during the 15m tutorial of course but any other strategies to help organize or keep track of things I'd highly appreciate

Members don't see this ad.

So I've been trying multiple things, I know we get 2 pages of laminated graph paper and have at least 2 necessities: I draw in 15 4x4 ticktacktoes for hole punching, and a few cube counting sections where I number 0 to 5

Ive not yet tried the numbering of paragraphs for the reading comprehension and making small notes for each as well as I read of some people numbering 1-50 for comprehension questions and putting keywords from the questions next to them

Is there anything else that people do that might help me? I plan to set it up during the 15m tutorial of course but any other strategies to help organize or keep track of things I'd highly appreciate
Don't forget! During the break between PAT and RC, you can ask for more sheets! :)

Don't forget! During the break between PAT and RC, you can ask for more sheets! :)
Really? I wasnt aware they gave out more. That's good to know. I assumed I'd use essentially 1 page for pat/RC and another for everything else.

Really? I wasnt aware they gave out more. That's good to know. I assumed I'd use essentially 1 page for pat/RC and another for everything else.
Technically, you can always ask for more sheets... But that's only if they see you in time. I wouldn't count on them always paying attention to students raising their hands in the rooms. I just practiced using as little paper as possible for each section so I knew how much I needed when my test date came

Members don't see this ad :)
You can ask for as many sheets as you like it but you can only have I think 1 at a time. With practice you won't need to use the graphs for the hole punching problems

Reactions: 1 user
Just so there is no confusion, you get two double sided pieces of paper. Should you need a new sheet, at any point you can raise your hand and they will exchange the used sheet for a new one, meaning you can only have two sheets max at a time.

Yes you get 2 laminated sheets and a fine tip sharpie. You can hold up your hand and have a sheet replaced, I did once. I set up my PAT portion with some tic-tac-toe grids for hole punching just in case, but only used maybe 2 just to be safe, the rest I did in my head. Definitely set up 5 tally 0-5 sections for the cube counting, its easy points. I didn't use the sheets for any of the science section, just use the "mark" and come back to it in waves. For RC I numbered 1-20 twice on one side of a sheet, 4 total just in case I got 4 passages. I used the keyword map loosely.

Yes you get 2 laminated sheets and a fine tip sharpie. You can hold up your hand and have a sheet replaced, I did once. I set up my PAT portion with some tic-tac-toe grids for hole punching just in case, but only used maybe 2 just to be safe, the rest I did in my head. Definitely set up 5 tally 0-5 sections for the cube counting, its easy points. I didn't use the sheets for any of the science section, just use the "mark" and come back to it in waves. For RC I numbered 1-20 twice on one side of a sheet, 4 total just in case I got 4 passages. I used the keyword map loosely.
You can get 4 passages?!