How do I control what schools will see my Duet responses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1013355

I have 10 schools I am sending my CASPER scores to. Of these, 3 of them mentioned that duet is required. On my Atlus assessments page, I do not see anything that would allow me to officially send duet responses to them. Will my duet responses be automatically sent to all 10 schools alongside CASPER? Where do I go to manage duet preferences, if it is even possible? Or will only the schools that mentioned they require duet responses see them?

Members don't see this ad.

Solution
With Altus, you manage nothing. If you complete Snapshot or Duet, they will be available for all of your schools to see, because that's the way Altus wants it. Of course, if they say they aren't using it, it's highly unlikely they will waste time looking at it, but that's not something you can control.
With Altus, you manage nothing. If you complete Snapshot or Duet, they will be available for all of your schools to see, because that's the way Altus wants it. Of course, if they say they aren't using it, it's highly unlikely they will waste time looking at it, but that's not something you can control.

Reactions: 1 users
Solution