Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

How do I get more Practice Test

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Boomie, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Boomie

Pre-Medical
    Hey guys I have been studying for the MCAT for a couple of months now and I am down to my last 2 AAMC practice test.

But I need more practice test, where can I purchase them?
    I do not want to sign up for one of those courses... I just need practice test. Preferably an online practice test that will give me a score an explain answers like the AAMC test.

Thank you so much to anyone who can help me

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Caesar

Caesar In Memory of Riley Jane
    Physician Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    Kaplan sells some tests in a book I believe. look on amazon for Mcat tests, or Mcat practice or Mcat exam something will come up.

4. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus

Resident [Any Field]
    Berkeley Review has some good ones. I can't verify since I haven' taken them, but they seem to garner positive reviews.

5. mterp45

mterp45 Banned
    Banned

Pre-Medical
    You get 10 FLs with gold standards for only $150, I think it's a pretty good deal.