How do I know if my grade was replaced when doing a grade replacement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allin1211

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just verified and I have 2 classes I retook. How do tell if they accepted my grade replacement?If the credit hours remained at 0 and it says "repeated" then its assumed they accepted the grade replacement? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I was just verified and I have 2 classes I retook. How do tell if they accepted my grade replacement?If the credit hours remained at 0 and it says "repeated" then its assumed they accepted the grade replacement? Thanks in advance!
I thought AACOMAS instructions say you should have put the original number of hours for repeated classes, rather than marking them as 0.

I'm not 100% sure though because I haven't retaken any classes.

If you want to know for sure, you can always call them.

I thought AACOMAS instructions say you should have put the original number of hours for repeated classes, rather than marking them as 0.

I'm not 100% sure though because I haven't retaken any classes.

If you want to know for sure, you can always call them.

No, AACOMAS instructions said that all repeated classes except the FINAL attempt (the one that will be counted) should be marked as 0 credits.
allin1211, if your official says 0 credits for the repeats then I would bet that the grade replacement was accepted. I would suggest you calculate your GPA yourself to see if it lines up with whats on the application.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, AACOMAS instructions said that all repeated classes except the FINAL attempt (the one that will be counted) should be marked as 0 credits.
allin1211, if your official says 0 credits for the repeats then I would bet that the grade replacement was accepted. I would suggest you calculate your GPA yourself to see if it lines up with whats on the application.
You're right. My mistake.

They will apply to your GPA calculations if there is a value for the "Credits." If you look at the classes you retook, the original shouldn't have anything listed for the credit and the newer retake should have the credit number listed. I've been dealing with this same issue today.

Should withdrawals have been set to 0 credits? I saw someone say that on these forums but I didn't see that anywhere in the instructions. I didn't do that, but if marking them 0 credits was standard procedure I may have messed up my GPA...