How do you send transcript matching form?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions about transcript matching form/application.

1. I know that the form must be sent with the transcript, but if the school gives it to you sealed, then how do you send it with it???

2. do you know if online transcript is good enough for the information to fill out on the transcript matching form? Or should I go get official ones for matching?

3. What do you do about future planned courses on transcript? do not state them?

4. And for L.O.R, if professors are sending them in electronically, then all you need is their email addresses, correct? We don't need their home addresses or something right?

5. Since I'm taking D.A.T in July, what do I state on the application?

6. What's with application photos people talking about? Is This for the secondaries only?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions about transcript matching form/application.

1. I know that the form must be sent with the transcript, but if the school gives it to you sealed, then how do you send it with it???

I don't think the school usually gives you the transcript...but you bring them the matching form, and ask them to include it with your sealed transcripts when they mail them to the AADSAS processing center.

2. do you know if online transcript is good enough for the information to fill out on the transcript matching form? Or should I go get official ones for matching?

I don't see why not...as long as all the course titles/abbreviations are the same as they are on the official transcript. AADSAS wants you to input the course name EXACTLY as it appears on your official transcript.

3. What do you do about future planned courses on transcript? do not state them?

There is an option once the application opens where you can input information about courses in progress or courses that you plan to take...it's just something to go by, because adcoms know people change their plans.

4. And for L.O.R, if professors are sending them in electronically, then all you need is their email addresses, correct? We don't need their home addresses or something right?

Yes, all AADSAS needs is their email address...they will send them an email giving them instructions on how to submit.

5. Since I'm taking D.A.T in July, what do I state on the application?

The DAT scores section of the application has a place for you to indicate the future test date if you are submitting before you have taken the DAT.

6. What's with application photos people talking about? Is This for the secondaries only?

I think it depends on the school...as far as I know, it doesn't go through AADSAS, but rather the individual schools may ask for them when they ask for secondary applications and fees. Just a professional 2x2 passport-type photo.

Thanks!

:thumbup: