jdent

10+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
I am sure there are many posts on this topic, but can we start a new thread with the most up to date information. Please include the basic information. What are study materials out there what worked for you what percent of people pass the first time etc.

Thank you

Nov 4, 2009
Status
Dental Student
u're egyptian?metoo.i'm intending to take the exam by feb or march?what about u?i'll start next week.hope to share,i;m looking to make q-bank membership,is it useful?i start with decks but i have kaplan notes but i feel them very long

Jan 18, 2010
Status
Dentist
Hi Miro123, where do you live in canada? I plan to take the exam in feb 2011 as well, I live in Alberta.how do you prepare for the exam? you read from the textbook as well?

Nov 4, 2009
Status
Dental Student
hiii,i live in ottawa.i didn't decide when to go for exam but i start with dental decks,u?
Hi Miro123, where do you live in canada? I plan to take the exam in feb 2011 as well, I live in Alberta.how do you prepare for the exam? you read from the textbook as well?

Nov 22, 2010
Status
Dentist
Hi dokter gigi, where are you living, may be i can meet you to study for this exam.
I'll take this on February 2011.

dentdoc10

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
u're egyptian?metoo.i'm intending to take the exam by feb or march?what about u?i'll start next week.hope to share,i;m looking to make q-bank membership,is it useful?i start with decks but i have kaplan notes but i feel them very long
Hi, I have a question. What do u mean by 'q bank membership'? are u talking about kaplan q bank online membership?

Dec 2, 2010
Status
Dentist
hi im lolla im egyptian im a dental intern & im planning on taking the exam next april { hope so }
but i really feel lost :confused: & i need help about everything like from where to study ;
i was planning on studying from my dental school lecture notes only but i don. know if that's enough ; & from where could i buy the books that isn't so expensive
& if there is anyone who wants to distance study with me so as to encourage each other cause i really need someone to study with
& could someone who took the exam already talk to me about it

so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me :)