How does Children's Mercy in KC compare with the Top 10?

Started by tjf8653
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tjf8653

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there have been posts in the past few years, but I am looking for up-to-date info on how the UMKC residency through CMH compares to, say, CHOP, Boston, Cincinatti, etc. I want a top-of-the-line experience, but if I can get it w/o uprooting my family, that is important to me, too! Can anyone compare this program to others in the upper eschelons (sp?) of Peds Residency programs? For those just starting residency, did you interview @ CMH and the "bigwigs" and can you compare it? What, if anything, would I be missing out on? Thanks in advance for anyone who can shed some light?