How does MSTP change Work/Activities recommendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i_dont_understand

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying MSTP. Obviosuly, I want to construct a strong research narrative. But, given that I have 13000 characters in essays to elaborate on research, I feel inclined not to specify research activities for elaboration in the Work/Activities section. It seems that elaborating on research in that section would be redundant. Thoughts?
 
If you specified you research activities in your personal statements and other essays I think basic summaries will do for the work/activities. They just want to know what you did, what you put into it, and what you got out of it.