How far are you all on the interview trail?

Started by b&ierstiefel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How far are you on the interview trail?

  • I haven't interviewed anywhere yet. Bring on the New Year!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've finished up to 25% of my interviews.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I've finished between 25-50% of my interviews.

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I've finished between 50-75% of my interviews.

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I'm almost done. I'm nearing the homestretch and have completed over 75% of my interviews.

    Votes: 7 33.3%

  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
B

b&ierstiefel

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just for kicks. And who's starting to feel burned out (like myself)?

Happy Holidays! 😀
 
deschutes said:
Andy,

The poll will close February 19, 2005? 🙂 I think my answer now would be very different from then!

S'okay - I voted anyway.

I didn't notice this. Total snafu on my part. I intended the poll to close in 6 days instead of 60 days! Oh well...I'm sure that this thread will be obsolete in due time.

Well, everyone...let's close this poll, in our minds, by New Year's...how about that? Scouts honor? Pinkie swear?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll play Andy!

50% (3/6) for me. I may try to squeeze one more in, but I'm 50/50 for now.
 
By this time last year I only had one interview left...actually I had 3 but I cancelled two of them and rewarded myself with the 3 night january stay in Salt Lake. Gorgeous!