How good is AROMS subscription for OMS residency?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ha23

Reaction score
HI all,
AROMs has some nice OMS related pictures, but is it really worth the subscription?

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

As a current resident, AROMS has been great. It’s easily searchable and nice for reviewing approaches, anatomy, pathology, etc when you need it quickly. I still use more thorough resources, but having this on the phone is great.

Members don't see this ad :)
What about the quality of the lectures? Is there a lecture for each topic and is the lecture comprehensive?

I tried AROMS and did not think it is worth the cost. I'm currently studying for boards and end up going back to other resources for more comprehensive study. It seems pretty basic and just taken from other text books. I think it is good for the intern that is cramming before they go in for their first case. Just my two cents tho. I would just try a month and see how you like it.

Reactions: 1 users
I used aroms to pass boards, I think it is worth it and recommend it.

Reactions: 1 user
Does a video website exist that offers lectures on the basic curriculum covered in OMFS residencies and internships?