Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has it surpassed or felt short of your expectations?
Personally, mine has been great and so far an overall positive experience. Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of studying and hard work, but it's great to be in an environment where you are surrounded by people who are in the same profession as you are. I feel as if sometimes we get caught up in all the talk about the negativity surrounding the rigorous lifestyle of medical students but I honestly thought everything would be a lot worse. I'm having a great time as an M1!
Personally, mine has been great and so far an overall positive experience. Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of studying and hard work, but it's great to be in an environment where you are surrounded by people who are in the same profession as you are. I feel as if sometimes we get caught up in all the talk about the negativity surrounding the rigorous lifestyle of medical students but I honestly thought everything would be a lot worse. I'm having a great time as an M1!