1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

how important are these classes?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by s1lver, Dec 10, 2008.

1. s1lver

s1lver ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Please rate them from 1 (don't even bother taking it) to 10 (very important):

* Human Anatomy and Physiology II
    * General Microbiology
    * Evolution

Thanks! :)

2. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

A&P is very important to me. I would take them both or just a physio class.

Micro not much help. Could possibly, but very little.

Evolution why? Just read a review book.

grade them how you wish from my comments.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tnig469

tnig469 No more Kryptonite!
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    A&P = 9
    Micro = 6
    Evolution = 2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. niranjan162

7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    in all likelyhood none of these will help u for the mcat. but if u have to take one take the first

5. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Are you talking about important for the MCAT or medical school? I'm guessing MCAT. A&P may be helpful, Micro not that much, and Evolution probably won't help at all. None of these classes are necessary for the MCAT.