How is Crack the DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ORamahiii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just recently bought DAT destroyer which i plan on going through twice by December, and simultaneously using CrackDAT. I was curious how Crack the DAT is? What people recommend and how it relates?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I have crack.
I use it for PAT and RC( good especially the RC)

But the other tests are kinda hard. Yesterday I took a test on general chem and so many stuff they didn't cover it with chad or Mike.
So I was upset, but regardless, I looked at the questions and took notes.
I mean if you have the time and money. Why not!

But I would suggest also datqvault for bio.

Also, your main focus should be Dat Bootcamp and reviewing the materials, and consider purchasing dat destroyer.

Hi everyone, I just recently bought DAT destroyer which i plan on going through twice by December, and simultaneously using CrackDAT. I was curious how Crack the DAT is? What people recommend and how it relates?

Thank you
Excellent plan to get through the DAT Destroyer, I can't stress enough the importance of doing all the work ..if you have any questions feel free to message.

Dr. Romano

Reactions: 1 user
Crack the DAT was not an accurate representation of the actual test. The Crack PAT is too easy and the rest is just way different. Their bio prep focuses on very random topics. Destroyer + Cliffs + bootcamp +coursesaver is a much better and cheaper way to go.

Members don't see this ad :)

Thank you
Our students love it so do I. You don't need to overload yourself with a lot of materials, you have the Destroyer, just make sure to get through the book. We have also just started a
DAT Destroyer Study group, feel free to join, All my staff and students will be ready to help.

Good luck

Dr. Romano

Status
Not open for further replies.