How is SMP gpa calculated?

Started by ATN19
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ATN19

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I've been hearing opposing opinions (via PM) on where the SMP gpa is calculated on the SMP. Can anyone out there clear this up? I will be at BU's MAMS program. Will this go to my graduate or undergraduate BCPM gpa on the AMCAS/TMDSAS?
 
ATN19 said:
So, I've been hearing opposing opinions (via PM) on where the SMP gpa is calculated on the SMP. Can anyone out there clear this up? I will be at BU's MAMS program. Will this go to my graduate or undergraduate BCPM gpa on the AMCAS/TMDSAS?


BU MAMS is a graduate program. The grades would be included in your graduate GPA on the AMCAS
 
like i said, it's graduate gpa on AMCAS... does not get factored into your undergrad gpa. i finished the georgetown smp and i recently had my amcas verified. so, that's actual proof that smp grades are qualified as graduate. whoever told you they get averaged with your undergrad gpa is either delusional or got really lucky and pulled a fast one by amcas. best of luck.