How is/was your experience in TCMC smp?

Started by Ebete
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ebete

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone attending TCMC smp like to comment on the program, level of difficultness, was it helpfull for future employment/med school/other?
Time spent in class/lab/community? Instructor guidance...study time...

Any info would be helpful, I am considering applying and would really like to know more about the outcome, and how "happy" you are/were there. I am being cautious about SMPs because the idea of putting all my eggs in one basket as a non-trad doing a smp is really scarry. On the other hand the other masters programs (3-4 semesters)I am considering are further away from me (but less time intense)

Thanks for any response.