How late is too late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fancy312

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a random question I wanted to clear up: If AADSAS opens up in June, how much time do applicants have to submit their DAT score? Do applicants just submit everything in June and can they submit their DAT later on? I plan on retaking mine but wanted to see how much time I have. Thanks for anyone that answers

Members don't see this ad.

You can submit your DAT anytime (within the application period, of course). I recommend everyone to open and finish their application as soon as possible, because it'll take a few weeks to get it processed and get your letters of recommendation in. Your application will only be sent to the dental schools once completed, so you want your DAT score to be the only thing missing. Once you take the DAT, your scores will be uploaded, and your application will be considered complete and forwarded to all the dental schools you selected.

I do think it's online. I used something called Interfolio to collect my LORs before the application opened, and Interfolio had a service that sent a copy of your LOR to AADSAS. I would confirm with AADSAS if this is still possible, but it worked great for me.