How long are DAT scores good for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

electron

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey you guys,

Im new here and find it to be a really informative site. Im a junior and attend UW. Im taking the Kaplan course this summer and planning to take the DAT's around September. I was wondering how long the DAT scores are good for because Im planning on applying to dental school about 1 year from now. If someone could answer this for me Id greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

e-

Members don't see this ad.

electron said:
hey you guys,

Im new here and find it to be a really informative site. Im a junior and attend UW. Im taking the Kaplan course this summer and planning to take the DAT's around September. I was wondering how long the DAT scores are good for because Im planning on applying to dental school about 1 year from now. If someone could answer this for me Id greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

e-

2 years from the date you take it

Notoriousjae said:
2 years from the date you take it

is it really two years??? i was planning on taking it in august, and applying for the class of 2013... what should i do??

Members don't see this ad :)
DMD BME said:
is it really two years??? i was planning on taking it in august, and applying for the class of 2013... what should i do??

if you take it in august and apply for class of 2013, you are unfortunately going to have to retake it.