How long before Sparda...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How long after Sparda graduates will he be sued?

• 4 years

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 2 years

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 3 months

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • He has probably already been sued

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STAT911

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long after Sparda graduates will he either be fired or sued? Discuss your reasoning.

Members don't see this ad.

How long after Sparda graduates will he either be fired or sued? Discuss your reasoning.

ShaqPoint.gif

Nice, 3 out of your first 7 posts are about me. Thanks for the recognition.

Last edited:
I forgot to add never as an option.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is funnier than the time Z made a thread about me :laugh:

If he worked as the only pharmacist or if he worked as the pharmacy manager, then you might think of scenarios in which you think he might get into some trouble.

You could ask the pharmacist who knows him, about what he thinks of sparda's actions while working.

I picked already.

You have to think that at least one of the owners of all of those goats and horses were upset enough to sue him in a civil court.

I give him about 15 minutes. It is amazing that someone so obviously intelligent has the maturity of a 5 year old.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is one of those threads I stumble upon late at night and wonder why it hasn't been closed yet XD

there should be a "doesn't pass naplex" button as well.

As entertaining as Dr. House is, you can't really get away with being like him in real life. But, on the plus side, since Sparda enjoys making a spectacle of himself, once he loses his pharmacy license he's got a real bright future in blogging.

Status
Not open for further replies.