How long do BK books take to deliver?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osprey099

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on taking the MCAT late August and using the entire summer to study for it. I have two questions:

1) About when should I register because I heard that spots fill up really fast? Should I register now? or should I wait until the summer starts and when I actually start preparing because right now, I am not 100% sure (only around 90% sure) that I will be taking the MCAT this August.

2) I am planning on using the BK and EK books for review. I already have all the EK books and plan on doing them in the beginning of summer. I read in previous threads that BK books take a pretty long time to deliver so I was wondering when I should send in the order form for the BK books if I would want them by the end of June? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm planning on taking the MCAT late August and using the entire summer to study for it. I have two questions:

1) About when should I register because I heard that spots fill up really fast? Should I register now? or should I wait until the summer starts and when I actually start preparing because right now, I am not 100% sure (only around 90% sure) that I will be taking the MCAT this August.

2) I am planning on using the BK and EK books for review. I already have all the EK books and plan on doing them in the beginning of summer. I read in previous threads that BK books take a pretty long time to deliver so I was wondering when I should send in the order form for the BK books if I would want them by the end of June? Thanks.

yeah they take a while, i'd say 2-4 weeks. This time of the year, I can imagine that it would be closer to that 4 week mark. I still imagine that its some guy selling them out of his garage, or something.

It depends on your state/area for when the spots fill up. Monitor the registration site and make a judgement call.

Why not register now and order now to prevent issues?

Last edited: